Friday, September 11, 2009

Pogue on the new iPod Nano: Smash hit!

I have to say, nothing really does say "child-like wonder" like the expression on smurfy pogues face in the above god-father-esc shot from FSJ. Lol, Pogue has just been hilarious since SL came out saying how wonderful it was... even though it crashed repeatedly... oh yeah, and he is selling 2 books on it. Personally, if the same child-like wonder inducing system was only being built to provide architecture improvements, under the hood, out of site and there is literally only one freaking button to install the new version, how many smurf books does it take to hold someone hand through the ordeal? Should that person even have a mac? I don't mean to sound elitist here, but really, ok I am (I have a mac after all)...

BTW: I am now posting into facebook as well as blogger.... muhahahaha you can never escape.... unless you hit the hide button, but really that wouldn't be very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment